About the Position
Our Associates are the future of WBD. As an Associate, you will work with a talented project team that supports your professional development and provides abundant growth opportunities. You will focus on the continual development of your consulting and project-specific skills while gaining more responsibilities.
- Complete specific project elements (i.e. analyze operational performance indicators or conduct market reviews)
- Develop your core consulting skills through training sessions and mentoring
- Familiarize yourself with a specific client or multiple clients to build in-depth industry expertise
- Present research, new solutions, and business opportunities to senior management
What You Bring:
- University degree and 2-4 years professional experience preferred
- Ability to communicate complex concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Passion and innovation
If you believe you are a good fit for this position, Apply Here.